Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 1st Christmas


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My first Christmas was pretty durn fun. I was held by pretty much everyone in the whole family.



me and grandpa


me and mom



me and great gramps


me and 2nd cuz katelyn




On Christmas Eve we spent the evening at great grandma and grandpa Romero's house. We sang songs and mom and dad ate too many cookies.




On Christmas Day, mom and dad and granma decided to take my picture under the xmas tree.








more fun footage behind the scenes


It's New Year's Eve and I am 50 days old today!






mom and dad are spending the new year at home for the first time in years because none of their friends are doing anything that's baby-friendly.

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I'LL SEE YOU IN 2009!!!!

No comments:

Followers