Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Card 2008




Today, mom took me to the doctor's office. I weighed in at 9 lbs 1 ounce, almost 2 pounds more than when I was born!

After they weighed me, I got a shot. I won't lie -- it hurt. A LOT. The little needle poke wasn't too bad, but the stuff going into my leg made me cry so hard that I couldn't even make any noise.

I looked over at mom, and I could tell she was a bit faklempt: her eyes were all glazed over and her hand covered her mouth.







But after it was over, mom gave me a big hug and we both felt a lot better. I even got this cool band-aid.












The other day, mom and dad decided to torture me and my big brother by dressing us in Christmas clothes and taking our picture together for what they say is the annual Christmas card. You are lucky enough to see these behind the scene photos from the shoot.

































And here's a super-exclusive behind the scenes video:




The Christmas cards will be in the mail soon.

This weekend, we will be in San Jose at great-granpa's birthday.

No comments:

Followers